Amberley Homemade Christmas – A message from Amberley Museum…
“We’re re-opening! On the first three weekends of December (and Wednesdays), join us for an Amberley Homemade Christmas! There’s lots to do for all the family at our open-air, COVID-secure site, all included in our regular ticket price:
- Get into the spirit of ‘make do and mend’ with our festive, craft-themed trail.
- Send Father Christmas a telegram in the Connected Earth building.
- Pick up a yuletide message from the Print Shop.
- Find handmade wooden toys and reindeer down in the Greenwood Village.
- Make Christmas papercrafts and origami in Humphrey’s Barn.
Our popular narrow-gauge railway and vintage buses will be running each day, with seasonal hot food and drink to take away from the Limeburners’ Café.
All tickets, including for Members, must be pre-booked online. This is so that we can control numbers and so we have details of those visiting in case this information is required by NHS Test & Trace. There are three booking slots for entry each day: 10-11.30am, 11.30am-1pm and 1-2.30pm. Once in the Museum, you can stay as long as you like until we close at 4.00pm.“