New Storrington Citizens Advice Drop in Service starts 10am to 2pm, Friday 7 October 2022, at the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre. Sessions will run every 2 weeks during October and November (see our Event Calendar).
We can all face problems that seem complicated or intimidating. Citizens Advice believe no one should have to face these problems without good quality, independent advice.
They’re here to give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
This is a great opportunity to get face to face help and more sessions will become available if there is sufficient demand.
Popular requests for advice:
- Get help with the cost of living
- Grants and benefits to help you pay your energy bills
- Get help with bills
- Check if you can pay less council tax
- How to read your smart electricity meter
- Check what benefits you can get
- Claim compensation if your flight’s delayed or cancelled
If you can’t get to these sessions you can get help:
Freephone lines are open 9.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Call: 0808 278 7969
Webchat is a national service open 10.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.